The job posting will end on october 1, 2021
Join a big family where fun is part of everyday life!
At TOMRA Canada, we are passionate people united by our common values. Every day, we work to optimize the way we use, collect and process recyclable materials, for the benefit of the planet and future generations.
Position type : Permanent position, full time
Shift : Day shift - 6h00 to 14h30, monday to friday
Salary : starting at 23.00$/hour
Your role :
The person performs the preparation, repair and reconditioning of automated recovery equipment.
- Perform the installation, alignment and disassembly of equipment
- Perform the wiring and base of electronic machines
- Ensure that the machines are in good working order
- All other related tasks
Required profil :
- Hold a DEP in electromechanics or the equivalent
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing workshop
- Practical knowledge in mechanics & electrical
- Have a good sense of organization and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and in a team
- Competitive salary according to experience & annual bonus program
- Full range of social benefits (bonus vacations, group insurance, pension fund, telemedicine program, work clothing and more)
- Retention bonus of $ 500 after 3 months in employment
- Dynamic team open to new ideas
- Human-oriented corporate culture & camaraderie
- Opportunity to participate in a future-oriented environmental mission!
* The use of the masculine form is only intended to lighten the display of the notice. TOMRA Canada operates an equal access program and invites women, members of visible and ethnic minorities, aboriginals and persons with disabilities to apply. We communicate only with the persons retained following the analysis of the files.